McHale is an export driven manufacturer of agricultural baling and wrapping machinery, located in Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo. McHale products can be seen working in over 55 countries.
McHale is seeking to recruit for the following position:
Human Resource Manager
Salary negotiable based on experience
- Senior Manager with full responsibility for the HR function of the business, ensuring that HR practices and procedures are adhered to in line with legislative requirements.
- Co-ordinating and delivering training programmes and supporting the management.
- On-going management of the recruitment process.
- Manage employee relations with a view to optimising employee engagement and retention.
- Liase with colleges and universities to attract graduates to the company.
- Strong Communication (Verbal & Written).
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as on one’s own initiative.
- Honesty & Integrity.
- Presentation Skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
- At least 7 year’s experience in a HR Management Role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a growing company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered.
* Interested candidates, should forward their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org *
Please put Human Resource Manager in the subject line of your email.
Should you have any questions in relation to the role please contact Paul McHale on +353 87 9975 711.