McHale is an export driven manufacturer of agricultural baling and wrapping machinery, located in Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo. McHale products can be seen working in 53 countries. McHale is seeking to recruit a Software Developer to help the company with managing their existing core web-based applications as well as significantly contributing to new projects, both web and client based.
This position requires strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively and independently. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ professional experience developing software using the technologies listed below.
- Maintain and develop internal and customer facing web applications for the control and management of production demands and to provide interactive services to customers
- Maintain and develop internal Windows client applications in order to improve visibility and workflow for staff in a broad range of activities
- Communicate with users in order to identify opportunities for workflow improvement
- Ensure maximum uptime of critical company managed applications
- Be proactive and constructive with regard to new projects and technologies.
Candidate Technical Requirements:
- MS SQL
- Min 5 years relevant professional experience.
In addition to our current vacancies McHale are always interested in attracting talent in the areas, of design, service, engineering & manufacturing. Please submit your CV for consideration at any time.
All CVs should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org