McHale is looking to recruit a self-motivated person to help establish and support a dealer network in Brazil. The position is based in Brazil full time. Initial training will be provided in Ireland and then on the job training and mentoring will be provided in both Brazil and Ireland.
The job will involve dealing with the potential dealers and also liaising with end users. This will be in the form of sales, technical support and product demonstrations. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person, to work with an established brand.
- Fluent Portugeese
- Another Launguage – German or Spanish an advantage but not required
- Agricultural background an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on ones own initiative
- Reasonable technical ability (training provided)
- Attention to detail and good report writing skills
Interested Candidates should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put Market Support – Brazil in the subject line of your email.
More about McHale
McHale is a leading manufacturer of baling and wrapping machinery. McHale products can be seen working in 50 countries. McHale is a progressive company, which offers good career development opportunities for suitable candidates.Additional details can be found on the McHale web site at www.mchale.net.