McHale is an export driven manufacturer of agricultural baling and wrapping machinery, located in Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo. McHale products can be seen working in 53 countries.
McHale is seeking to recruit for the following position:
Sales Manager – Northern England & Scotland
Salary negotiable based on experience, package also includes car and phone
- Management of dealer network in Northern England & Scotland to achieve McHale sales targets.
- Full responsibility for trade show participation in the area.
- Work with the UK sales manager to achieve McHale sales targets for the UK.
- Manage demonstration programmes.
- Liaise with Research & Development about the latest trends and suggest machine improvements and development.
- Sales Driven & Client focused.
- Strong communication (verbal & written).
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as on one’s own initiative.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a sales environment or support role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a growing company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered.
Interested Candidates should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please put Sales Manager- Northern England & Scotland in the subject line of your email.
Should you have any questions in relation to the role please contact John Biggins on +353 94 95 20300
More about McHale:
McHale is a leading manufacturer of baling and wrapping machinery. McHale products can be seen working in 53 countries. McHale is a progressive company, which offers good career development opportunities for suitable candidates. Additional details can be found on the McHale web site at www.mchale.net