McHale Launch the Fusion 3
McHale will launch the McHale Fusion 3 during the month of September.
Martin McHale (Sales & Marketing Director at McHale)
"McHale Fusion Integrated Baler Wrappers dominate heavy grass markets around the world because of their outstanding performance, reliability and low running costs. The McHale Fusion is recognised worldwide for its unique patented bale transfer, vertical wrapping ring and high output. In September 2012 McHale will launch the McHale Fusion 3, which will further build on this strong reputation as a leader in the Integrated Baler Wrapper market."
"The McHale Fusion 3 is a robust integrated system and has been carefully developed to draw on the proven aspects of its predecessor while also introducing a number of new features."
The New Features on the Fusion 3 Include:
- New Machine Guards - giving better access and a more modern look
- New Platform and Hand Rails - for easier access to net system
- Door Lock Tap located outside the panels on the main platform for operator convenience
- Improved Net Storage - on main platform
- Heavy Duty Watershield pto - with star tubing and heavy duty crosses
- 5 Tine bar pick up - giving 25% better ground cleaning and crop transfer
- Knife Pressure Display on control box with audible alarm
- Knife Position Sensor - to ensure the best chop quality
- Double Row Rotor Bearing - reducing service intervals
- Tubular Chassis Design - to minimise crop build up
- Additional Film Roll Holders - giving more film storage
- LED Lights
- Selectable Knifes - offering a choice a bank of 11, 12 or 23 knifes
- New Crop Roller
- Side Tip
Contact your local dealer for more information.