Agricultural Field Technician
McHale is an export driven manufacturer of agricultural grass harvesting machinery, located in Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo, Ireland. McHale products can be seen working in over 55 countries.
McHale is seeking to recruit an Agricultural Field Technician for the UK market. This is a permanent, full-time position. Salary negotiable depending on sectoral experience.
- Responsive and effective technical support to our Dealer and Customer networks.
- A hands-on approach using your technical and practical knowledge to support these networks.
- Carry out product demonstrations as and when required.
- Provide support in the set up and attend trade exhibitions.
- Working as part of a team to provide efficient and effective technical support.
- Needs to be highly self-motivated with excellent enthusiasm for agricultural machinery.
- Experience in a busy agricultural service department/workshop.
- Excellent understanding of hydraulics and electrics.
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Learning, development, and career progression opportunities.
- Company subsidized Healthcare Insurance for employee and family.
- Company pension scheme available.
- Subsidized canteen & onsite parking.
Interested candidates, please submit CV and cover letter to [email protected] quoting “Agricultural Field Technician” in the subject line of the email.
Alternatively, phone 094 95 20396 for more information.