McHale is an export driven manufacturer of agricultural grassline machinery, located in Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo. McHale products can be seen working in 55 countries.
McHale are looking to recruit Assembly Fitters for the Assembly Department. The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced, driven team environment.
- Working as part of a team in a well organised Assembly Department.
- Unloading parts from conveyors & organising parts for assembly.
- Assembling McHale products using specialised equipment.
- Identify any quality issues.
- Continuous improvement of standards in their workstation.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth workflow.
- Mechanical background preferable.
- Have the ability to read and follow instructions and operating procedures.
- Ability to work off your own initiative.
- Must be familiar with using mechanical tools.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be physically fit.
- Good time management skills.
- Good command of spoken English.
- Good pay based on experience.
- On the job training.
- Good career progression opportunities.
- Access to the company pension & healthcare schemes.
- Well laid out workstation with all parts delivered before the start of the shift.
- Subsidised canteen & onsite parking.
Interested candidates, please submit CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting Assembly Fitters in the subject line of the email. Alternatively, phone 09495 20352 for more information.