McHale is an export driven manufacturer of agricultural grass harvesting machinery, located in Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo, Ireland. McHale products can be seen working in over 55 countries.
McHale are looking to expand their Research & Development Team to assist with new product developments. As the McHale product range continues to expand, and with many technological advancements planned for new and existing products, we have requirements for a competent Electronic Systems Engineer. The work in McHale R&D is extremely diverse which allows each engineer to naturally gravitate towards their own preferred areas of expertise or interest.
What you would be working on:
- Electronic Systems – Responsible for design of complex electronics systems and technologies used on McHale ISOBUS products.
- Hardware Prototyping – manufacturing of wiring looms and other electronics for testing on McHale machines.
- Lab Testing – Bench testing and debugging of electronic hardware and machine application software.
- Field Testing – Operation and testing of McHale prototype products in real world field environments.
- Electronic Workshop – Repair of electronic hardware from customers and production support.
- Technical Documentation – Ongoing updates and improvement of electronic drawings, wiring schematics and other digital media for McHale products.
- Travel – occasional travel to trade shows or customer sites to diagnose an issue.
- Diagnostics and repair of electronic hardware used on McHale products.
- Liaising with customers and field technicians to debug and repair electronic issues on machines in the field.
- Design/manufacturing/testing of wiring harnesses and other electronic hardware used on McHale products.
- Manufacturing and installation of prototype electronic hardware on test machines.
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire for perfection is crucial.
- A proven ability to innovate and self-motivate.
- A critical thinking and analytical mindset are required.
- Personal interest in technology or experience in the industry required.
- An operator/customer focused vision.
- Competitive salary.
- Company subsidized Healthcare Insurance for employee and family.
- Company Pension scheme available.
- A positive and collaborative working environment in a fast-paced and growing company.
- In-house training and mentoring by experienced R&D Engineers.
- A modern R&D facility with state-of-the-art technologies and systems to support your work.
- Flexible and diverse working environment, where critical thinking is encouraged.
- A continuous learning and development working culture.
- Opportunity for travel
- Subsidized canteen.
All CV’s should be submitted to [email protected]. Please quote “Electronic Systems Engineer” in the subject line of the email.
In addition to our current vacancies McHale are always interested in attracting talent in the areas of design, service, engineering & manufacturing.
Please submit your CV for consideration at any time quoting role of interest in the subject line of your email.
McHale Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo, Ireland | T: 094 95 20396 | www.mchale.net