McHale is seeking to recruit an Electronic Technician to participate in the on-going development; design, testing and repairing of electronic control systems used on the McHale range of agricultural machinery. This is a permanent full-time position based within our facility in Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo.
- Manufacturing and testing of wiring harnesses and electronic hardware for McHale products.
- Diagnose and repair of faults in electronic hardware returned under warranty from customers.
- Communicate with customers and service personnel to debug and address electronic issues in the field.
- Ongoing updates of documentation and repair logs.
- Lab testing of complete McHale product electronic control systems.
- Liaise with electronic and mechanical design engineers to create technical electronic specifications for various products and equipment.
- Build prototype wiring harnesses to facilitate machine testing.
- Provide technical assistance to mechanical design engineers as required.
- Responsible for ongoing production support – fault finding and on the spot repair of electronic equipment to keep the production line running.
- Must be able to demonstrate a knowledge of 12-volt electronic systems.
- Must be capable of carrying out tasks with high levels of attention to detail.
- An innovative mind-set with a self-motivated drive for perfection.
- Experience with agricultural machinery is an advantage but not essential.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Leaving cert.
- Extra qualifications beneficial but not necessary.
- Experience in similar roles very advantageous.
Interested candidates, please submit CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting Electronic Technician in the subject line of the email.
Should you have any questions in relation to the role please contact McHale on +353 94 95 20352