McHale is an export driven manufacturer of agricultural grassline machinery, located in Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo. McHale products can be seen working in over 55 countries.
McHale is currently recruiting for an Engineering Change Manager. This is a permanent position, reporting to the Site Management Team.
- Effectively manage and oversee all Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) from the R&D Department.
- Review all ECOs at the design stage and liaise with R&D Engineers to optimize the content before release to manufacturing.
- Delegate ECOs to the appropriate manufacturing departments within the company.
- Liaise with suppliers for ECOs relating to bought-in components and track those changes through to production.
- Administrate all non-production related ECO changes – product specification updates, sales documentation, product recalls/upgrades, warranty instructions, etc.
- Oversee the efficient progression of the ECO through the various production stages and perform final sign-off on successful implementation.
- Oversee the transfer of new products from the prototype phase to production implementation.
- Liaise with other departments to understand their needs and continuously optimize the ECO process and associated activities.
- Create, maintain, and enforce Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for the full ECO process.
- Responsible for capture and management of Engineering Change Requests from production and service/warranty departments.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong Engineering or Manufacturing background is essential.
- Degree level qualification in Engineering or Manufacturing preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Pulse or other ECO/PLM system is beneficial.
- Excellent literary skills are essential.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Strong problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to work with staff at differing levels. A strong team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong computer and data collection system literacy, analysis, and presentation.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Learning, development, and career progression opportunities.
- Company subsidized Healthcare Insurance for employee and family.
- Company pension scheme available.
- Subsidized canteen & onsite parking.
Interested candidates, please submit CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting “Engineering Change Manager” in the subject line of the email. Alternatively, phone 094 95 20352 for more information.