McHale is an export driven manufacturer of agricultural baling and wrapping machinery, located in Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo. McHale products can be seen working in over 55 countries. McHale is seeking to recruit a Financial Accountant.
- Preparation of timely monthly management accounts for the group including preparation of month end reports, reconciliations, and classifications of accounts.
- Ensuring comprehensive month end files is prepared to support all balances held at the reporting date including detailed schedules for accruals, provisions, and prepayments.
- Closing month end ledgers on the MRP system.
- Manage the annual external statutory audit and preparation of statutory accounts.
- Preparation of monthly and annual Revenue Returns.
- Overview of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Qualified ACA accountant with 5+ years post-qualified experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Experience in manufacturing environment beneficial but not essential.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Access to company pension scheme
- Access to company health insurance
Interested Candidates should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put Financial Accountant in the subject line of your email.
- Should you have any questions in relation to the role please contact HR on +353 94 95 20352