McHale is seeking to recruit an Electronic Systems Engineer to contribute to the on-going development of electrical control systems used on the expanding range of McHale agricultural machinery.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Participation in the design/build/test of complex electronic control systems on McHale products.
- Creating detailed design briefs and documentation for software engineers to assist with the application software development.
- Liaising closely with engineering teams during new product development to create electronic design specifications.
- Lab testing and debugging of electronic hardware and machine application software.
- In-field testing of electronic hardware & software on agricultural machines during the Summer months.
- Writing detailed electronic hardware & software field test reports.
- Building prototype electronic systems for test machines.
- Gather and analyse customer feedback on machine performance and implement appropriate electronic design improvements.
- Assist with production implementation of electronic design changes and provide ongoing production support.
- A qualification in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of 12 Volt electronic systems.
- An innovative mind-set with a self-motivated drive for perfection.
- Experience with agricultural machinery is a major advantage but not essential.
Interested candidates, please submit CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting Electronic Systems Engineer in the subject line of the email.