McHale is an export driven manufacturer of agricultural grassline machinery, located in Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo. McHale products can be seen working in over 55 countries.
Due to continued success and growth, we are recruiting MIG Welders to join our team. Candidates should have experience in MIG welding or a willingness to be trained in this discipline.
- Work in a well organised welding environment.
- Produce a scheduled daily number of assemblies using the rust-free steel supplied.
- Use of the latest pulse welding technology, which improves the welding quality, while reducing splatter and cleaning.
- Use production jigs for the easy 360-degree rotation & production of components.
- Use lifting gear and stillages provided for easy movement of material.
- Record all weld assemblies produced.
- Follow documented welding procedures.
- Experience of MIG welding desired or a willingness to be trained in this discipline.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good command of spoken English.
- Ability to work off your own initiative.
- Knowledge of robotic welding is an advantage but not essential, training can be provided.
- Air fed welding shields, delivering filtered air at all times.
- Shields with 3M Speedglas for the quickest light adjustment and best eye protection.
- Production jigs and lifting equipment to make work easier.
- User friendly work scheduling system.
- Well laid out work area with all parts delivered before the start of shift.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Learning, development, and career progression opportunities.
- Company subsidised Healthcare Insurance for employee and family
- Company pension scheme available.
- Subsidised Canteen.
- Onsite parking.
Interested candidates, please submit CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Welder in the subject line of the email. Alternatively, phone 094 95 20352 for more information.