Explore your career opportunities with a fast paced, export orientated manufacturing company built on 30 years success.
McHale is an export driven manufacturer of agricultural grassline machinery, located in Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo.
A world leader in agricultural machinery, McHale’s specialist range can be seen working in 55 countries across six continents.
Today, McHale is working harder than ever, to innovate, design and build the best products for a fast-changing world with a growing population. Over 10% of the McHale team are assigned to New Product Development, guaranteeing future growth and career opportunities for its employees.
Since its establishment in the mid-1980s, McHale has experienced significant growth, which can be attributed to the dedication of the team at McHale and their ability to create cutting edge agricultural solutions in line with worldwide customer needs.
McHale is currently recruiting for a Logistics & Planning Co-ordinator. This is a permanent position, reporting to the Sales Manager.
- Check inventory, create, and maintain load lists and logistical requirements.
- Plan domestic and export logistics.
- Generate purchase orders for all freight and checking any freight invoice queries.
- Provide timely and accurate documentation to customers
- Process export customs documentation
- Follow through to ensure timely completion of all documentation at each stage of the shipment
- Deal with customer/warehouse queries
Sales Support and Production Administration
- Support general and accurate data entry on multiple systems.
- Plan and manage the daily production schedule.
- Provide daily assistance and correspondence with Sales Representatives and customers in several countries daily.
- Provide clerical support to the extensive Sales team.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Generate and management of invoices and delivery notes.
- Manage general phone and email enquiries.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience (minimum 5 years) in a busy administrative role.
- Strong IT skills and proficiency in MS Office products.
- Previous experience and knowledge in Export Customs procedures and requirements desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Learning, development, and career progression opportunities.
- Company subsidised Healthcare Insurance for employee and family.
- Access to Company pension scheme.
- Subsidised canteen & onsite parking.
Interested Candidates should send their CV and cover letter to HR: email@example.com
Please put Logistics & Planning Co-ordinator in the subject line of your email.
Should you have any questions in relation to the role please contact Human Resources on +353 94 95 20352