Explore your career opportunities with a fast paced, export orientated manufacturing company built on 30 years success.
McHale is a world leading, export driven manufacturer of agricultural grassline machinery. Located in Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo, McHale’s specialist range can be seen working in 55 countries across six continents.
Since its establishment in the mid-1980s, McHale has experienced significant growth, which can be attributed to the dedication of the team at McHale and their ability to create cutting edge agricultural solutions in line with worldwide customer needs.
Today, McHale is working harder than ever, to innovate, design and build the best products for a fast-changing world with a growing population.
Over 10% of the McHale team are assigned to New Product Development, guaranteeing future growth and career opportunities for its current and employees.
McHale is currently recruiting for a MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN. This is a permanent position, reporting to the Facilities Manager.
- Maintenance of the plant and equipment to optimum performance.
- Assist the Facilities Manager with the implementation of preventative maintenance programmes for all machines.
- Assist with the continuous monitoring of all machinery and equipment within the plant.
- Ensure real time repair of machines and equipment to get them back up & running within optimum time frame.
- Perform all pre-start, hygiene, and safety checks as necessary.
- Keep breakdowns to a minimum and increase machine availability through continuous improvement.
- Document all aspects of maintenance work carried out and keep management informed of potential issues.
- Update the FLEX maintenance management system, record all changes, stores transactions made, and work carried out.
- Carry out any new electrical installations as per management directive.
- Always adhere to company safety policies.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant Electrical trade qualification.
- Previous experience (minimum 2 years) in a maintenance role, preferably in Manufacturing.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation and the ability to take input from others.
- Agricultural background is desirable but not essential.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Learning, development, and career progression opportunities.
- Company subsidized Healthcare Insurance for employee and family.
- Company pension scheme available.
- Subsidized canteen & onsite parking.
Interested candidates, please submit CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN” in the subject line of the email. Alternatively, phone 094 95 20352 for more information.