McHale are seeking to recruit an Electronic Technician to participate in the on-going assembly, testing, and repairing of R&D electronic control systems and hardware used on the McHale range of agricultural machinery. This is a permanent full-time position based within our facility in Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo.
- Diagnostics and repair of electronic hardware used on McHale products.
- Liaising with customers and field technicians to debug and repair electronic issues on machines in the field.
- Design/manufacturing/testing of wiring harnesses and other electronic hardware used on McHale products.
- Manufacturing and installation of prototype electronic hardware on test machines.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of 12 Volt electronic systems.
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire for perfection is crucial.
- A proven ability to innovate and self-motivate.
- A critical thinking and analytical mindset are required.
- Personal interest in technology or experience in the industry required.
- An operator/customer focused vision.
- Competitive salary.
- Company subsidized Healthcare Insurance for employee and family.
- Company Pension scheme available.
- A positive and collaborative working environment in a fast-paced and growing company.
- In-house training and mentoring by experienced R&D Engineers.
- A modern R&D facility with state-of-the-art technologies and systems to support your work.
- Flexible and diverse working environment, where critical thinking is encouraged.
- A continuous learning and development working culture.
- Subsidized canteen.
All CV’s should be submitted to [email protected]. Please quote “R&D Electronic Technician” in the subject line of the email.
In addition to our current vacancies McHale are always interested in attracting talent in the areas of design, service, engineering & manufacturing.
Please submit your CV for consideration at any time quoting role of interest in the subject line of your email.
McHale Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo, Ireland | T: 094 95 20352 | www.mchale.net