McHale, a leading international manufacturer of specialist agricultural farm machinery, is seeking a Software Developer. McHale is an export driven manufacturer and McHale machines can be seen working in over 50 countries.
The successful candidate will become part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment and will work with the latest technologies to build cutting edge applications to enhance and support the company’s production, ordering, invoicing and warranty systems across McHale’s locations; in Ballinrobe and Hungary.
- Manage and implement change requests for existing core web-based applications.
- Develop and maintain new and existing internal and customer facing web applications for the control and management of production demands and to provide interactive services to customers.
- Ensure maximum uptime of critical company managed applications
- Experience in C#, Web API, ASP.NET (Web Pages & MVC)
- NET Core 2.x
- Entity Framework Core 2.x
- Experience in JQuery, HTML, CSS, AJAX, bootstrap
- SQL Server
- Excellent understanding of OOP and best software design practices and principles
- Working knowledge of Git
- Xamarin experience desirable
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) / Devops exposure or experience desirable.
- Be highly motivated
- Be enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Should have an enduring personal interest in technology and computing
*Interested candidates, please submit CV and covering letter to email@example.com* quoting Software Developer in the subject line of the email.
Should you have any questions in relation to the role please contact McHale on +353 94 95 20352