Privacy Information & Protecting your Privacy
Information we collect about you
When you interact with McHale we sometimes receive or collect personal information about you.
- For example, if you write to us or sign up to a newsletter, you might tell us who you are, how we can contact you and what you think of McHale and its services.
- If you enter a competition, or apply for tickets to a McHale event, we may collect your contact details.
- If you register for a McHale Dealer account, we may ask you to provide some personal information, such as your email address, telephone number etc. so that we can manage your registration.
- When you use McHale’s online services, we will use your IP address and cookies to provide certain functionality to you and to better understand how our services are being used.
How we use your information
We will use your information for a number of purposes including the following:
- To contact you.
- To provide you with services: For example, to send you a newsletter or a news alert, if you have asked for them.
- To customise the way McHale content is presented to you.
- We will keep your information confidential and we will only use your information within McHale.