McHales’ specialist range of round balers and round & square bale wrappers can be seen working in more than 50 countries across six continents. McHales’ manufacturing facilities are located in Ballinrobe, County Mayo, in Ireland and in Szolnok in Hungary. At both facilities McHale employ the latest in robotic and laser manufacturing systems.
Since our establishment in the mid 1980s McHale has experienced significant growth, which can be attributed to the dedication of the team at McHale and their ability to create cutting edge baling and wrapping solutions in line with worldwide customer needs.
At McHale, we strongly believe in creating an environment which fosters creativity and teamwork where people can fully realise their true potential, allowing individuals to develop cutting edge solutions. We look for ambitious, highly motivated, results focused people who share a passion for achievement. Candidates should have excellent communication and relationship building skills. They should have an appetite for continuous learning and development within a team environment and be good team players. An ability to communicate at all levels is essential.
If you are interested in becoming part of the team, please contact us and copy your CV and relevant information into the submission form.
Click on the link below to find out more information on what a career with McHale holds for you.
Human Resources ManagerLocation: Ballinrobe, County Mayo, Ireland.
Title: Human Resources Manager
McHale is an export driven manufacturer of agricultural baling and wrapping machinery, located in Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo. McHale products can be seen working in over 55 countries, across 6 continents.
McHale is looking to recruit a Human Resources Manager who will have full responsibility for the HR function of McHale Engineering in Ballinrobe & McHale Farm Machinery in Kilmaine.
This includes recruitment, employee relations, compensation & benefits, training & development, performance management, administration, succession planning, retention and ensuring employment law compliance.
Department: Organisational Development/HR
Reporting to: Managing Director
- Responsible for the HR function for approx. 300 employees over two sites
- Participative member of the management team
- Manage the training & development function including training needs analysis, course design & delivery
- Manage the recruitment, retention & succession process
- Coordinate performance management
- Drive employee engagement
- Liaise with colleges & coordinate graduate recruitment
- Champion the people agenda
- Ensure compliance & best practice on all legislative matters
- Responsible for coordinating employee communication
- Coordinate all HR administration
- Collate HR metrics
- Professional & strong leader
- Outgoing & assertive communication skills
- Strong organizational skills & ability to multi task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Innovative, creative & resourceful
- Commercially aware
- Ability to relate with both senior management & line employees
- Strong coaching & mentoring skills
- Upbeat, positive personality
- A relationship builder
- Ability to handle complex situations & facilitate difficult conversations
Previous career experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Human Resources Manager
- Engineering or Manufacturing industry preferable
- 3rd level Qualification in Human Resources Management essential
- CIPD qualification preferred
- Recent Diploma in Employment Law
- Train the Trainer & Industrial relations qualifications would be advantageous
- Legally permitted to work in Ireland
- Prepared to commit to role on a long-term basis
Other important information:
- Monday to Friday work schedule
- Own transport essential
- Competitive salary, which is dependent on experience of Candidate
- Access to VHI Company Plan for Candidate, Spouse & children
- Access to Company pension scheme with company contribution
- Life cover & serious accident cover
* Interested candidates, should forward their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org *
Please put Human Resource Manager in the subject line of your email.
Should you have any questions in relation to the role please contact Paul McHale on +353 87 9975 711.
Electronic Systems EngineerLocation: Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo, Ireland
Title: Electronic Systems Engineer
McHale is seeking to recruit an Electronic Systems Engineer to contribute to the on-going development of electrical control systems used on the expanding range of McHale agricultural machinery.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Participation in the design/build/test of complex electronic control systems on McHale products.
- Creating detailed design briefs and documentation for software engineers to assist with the application software development.
- Liaising closely with engineering teams during new product development to create electronic design specifications.
- Lab testing and debugging of electronic hardware and machine application software.
- In-field testing of electronic hardware & software on agricultural machines during the Summer months.
- Writing detailed electronic hardware & software field test reports.
- Building prototype electronic systems for test machines.
- Gather and analyse customer feedback on machine performance and implement appropriate electronic design improvements.
- Assist with production implementation of electronic design changes and provide ongoing production support.
- A qualification in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of 12 Volt electronic systems.
- An innovative mind-set with a self-motivated drive for perfection.
- Experience with agricultural machinery is a major advantage but not essential.
Interested candidates, please submit CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting Electronic Systems Engineer in the subject line of the email.